CullenFrost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (Cullen/Frost) is a financial and a bank holding company. The company offers commercial and consumer banking services, as well as trust, and investment management, mutual funds, investment banking, insurance, brokerage, leasing, asset-based lending, treasury management and item processing services, home equity loans and lines of credit, drive-in and night deposit services, safe deposit facilities and brokerage services among others. Cullen/Frost serves a wide variety of industries including energy, manufacturing, services, construction, retail, telecommunications, healthcare, military and transportation, among others.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – History 10
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Company Statement 12
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Business Description 16
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Strengths 17
Strength – Operational Performance 17
Strength – Banking Segment 17
Strength – Adequate Capital 17
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Weaknesses 18
Weakness – Net Interest Margin 18
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Opportunities 19
Opportunity – Permian Basin Markets 19
Opportunity – Global Wealth and Asset Management 19
Opportunity – Booming Mortgage Market in the US 19
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Threats 20
Threat – Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements 20
Threat – Low Interest Rate Environment 20
Threat – Intense Competition 20
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Key Facts 5
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Key Employees 6
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., History 10
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Other Locations 14
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 24
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Ratio Charts 26
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.