Technology and Communications
First Data Corporation – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
First Data Corporation (First Data) is a provider of electronic commerce and payment solutions to financial institutions and merchants. The company provides a wide range of e-commerce solutions, prepaid solutions, mobile commerce solutions, marketing solutions, security and fraud solutions, and card and check acceptance solutions to merchants. It also offers online banking solutions, customer communications solutions, card production, debit processing, and merchant acquiring referral program for financial institutions. Its other offerings include transportation solutions, education solutions, financial analyst solutions and corporate billers, among others. The company serves over 6.2 million customers and has business operations in 34 countries. First Data is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
The company’s strategic aim is to enhance its existing operations through partnerships. In line with this strategy, it recently partnered with UL LLC, a safety science firm, to simplify Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) integration in the US.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
First Data Corporation – Key Facts 4
First Data Corporation – Key Employees 5
First Data Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 6
First Data Corporation – Major Products and Services 7
First Data Corporation – History 8
First Data Corporation – Company Statement 14
First Data Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
First Data Corporation – Business Description 19
First Data Corporation – Corporate Strategy 20
First Data Corporation – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
First Data Corporation – Strengths 21
Strength – Improved Segmental Revenues 21
Strength – Leading Market Presence 21
Strength – Improved Operational Performance 21
First Data Corporation – Weaknesses 22
Weakness – Working Capital Concerns 22
Weakness – Patent Infringement 22
First Data Corporation – Opportunities 23
Opportunity – Business Alliances 23
Opportunity – Strategic Initiatives 23
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for Global e-Commerce Market 23
First Data Corporation – Threats 24
Threat – Intense Competition 24
Threat – Government Regulations 24
Threat – Dependence on the US 24
First Data Corporation – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
First Data Corporation, Key Facts 4
First Data Corporation, Key Employees 5
First Data Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 6
First Data Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
First Data Corporation, History 8
First Data Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
First Data Corporation, Key Competitors 25
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.