Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Golden Grain Energy, LLC (Golden Grain) is a biofuel company, which produces ethanol, distillers grains and corn oil. The company produces ethanol primarily from corn and various other grains, which are used for blending with unleaded gasoline and other fuel products. Golden Grain provides wet and dry distillers grains as a feed source for local livestock producers. The company is owned by 900 members, mainly consisting of Iowa farmers. The company owns and operates its fuel grade ethanol plant in Mason City, North Central Iowa. It markets and sells its products through third party marketers in the US. Golden Grain is headquartered in Mason City, Iowa, the US.
Golden Grain Energy, LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 16, 2015 Golden Grain Energy Celebrates One Billionth Gallon
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Key Facts 5
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Key Employees 6
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Key Employee Biographies 7
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Key Operational Employees 8
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Major Products and Services 9
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – History 10
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Company Statement 11
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Business Description 14
Business Description – Corn Oil 14
Corn Oil – Overview 14
Corn Oil – Financials 14
Business Description – Distiller Grains 14
Distiller Grains – Overview 14
Distiller Grains – Financials 14
Business Description – Ethanol 14
Ethanol – Overview 14
Ethanol – Financials 14
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Corporate Strategy 15
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Strengths 16
Strength – Full-fledged Iowa Facility 16
Strength – Improved Working Capital 16
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Weaknesses 17
Weakness – Dependence on RPMG 17
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Opportunities 18
Opportunity – Strategic Growth Initiatives 18
Opportunity – Growth in Ethanol Industry 18
Opportunity – Blending Mandate for Biofuels 18
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Threats 19
Threat – Intense Competition 19
Threat – Market Volatility 19
Threat – Other Alternate Energy Sources 19
Golden Grain Energy, LLC – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 21
Feb 16, 2015: Golden Grain Energy Celebrates One Billionth Gallon 21
Section 4 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List of Tables
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Facts 5
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Employees 6
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Operational Employees 8
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Major Products and Services 9
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, History 10
Golden Grain Energy, LLC, Key Competitors 20
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.