H.C. Starck GmbH – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
H.C. Starck GmbH (H.C. Starck) is one of the leading manufacturers of refractory metals, advanced ceramics and thermal sprays. It provides an array of technology metals such as molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, rhenium and tungsten; advanced ceramics including aluminum oxide, boron, silicon carbide and silicon nitride; and thermal spray powders. Its products find applications in various industries such as electronic, semiconductor, chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, aviation, automotive, tool manufacture and mechanical engineering. The company also offers services such as recycling, extrusion services, rotary forging services, and hot and cold rolling among others. The company operates an extensive network of manufacturing facilities across North America, Asia and Europe. H.C. Starck is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
H.C. Starck GmbH – Key Facts 4
H.C. Starck GmbH – Key Employees 5
H.C. Starck GmbH – Key Employee Biographies 6
H.C. Starck GmbH – Major Products and Services 7
H.C. Starck GmbH – History 8
H.C. Starck GmbH – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
H.C. Starck GmbH – Business Description 13
H.C. Starck GmbH – Corporate Strategy 14
H.C. Starck GmbH – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
H.C. Starck GmbH – Strengths 15
Strength – Global Reach 15
Strength – Strong Research and Development Capabilities 15
H.C. Starck GmbH – Weaknesses 16
Weakness – Patent Infringement Issues 16
H.C. Starck GmbH – Opportunities 17
Opportunity – Growing Fuel Cell Market 17
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for EMS 17
Opportunity – Major Agreements 17
H.C. Starck GmbH – Threats 18
Threat – Challenge of Environmental Regulations 18
Threat – Competitive Pressure 18
Threat – Fluctuations in Exchange Rates 18
H.C. Starck GmbH – Key Competitors 19
H.C. Starck GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List of Tables
H.C. Starck GmbH, Key Facts 4
H.C. Starck GmbH, Key Employees 5
H.C. Starck GmbH, Key Employee Biographies 6
H.C. Starck GmbH, Major Products and Services 7
H.C. Starck GmbH, History 8
H.C. Starck GmbH, Other Locations 11
H.C. Starck GmbH, Subsidiaries 11
H.C. Starck GmbH, Joint Venture 12
H.C. Starck GmbH, Key Competitors 19
H.C. Starck GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 20
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.