Consumer Packaged Goods
HNI Corporation (HNI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HNI Corporation (HNI) is a provider of office furniture and hearth products. The company designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of office furniture and seating systems. Its office furniture product portfolio includes panel-based and freestanding furniture systems and complementary products such as seating, storage and tables. It manufactures and markets prefabricated fireplaces, hearth stoves and related products under its hearth products line. HNI sells its office furniture products to dealers, wholesalers, national office product distributors, end-users, federal, state and local governments.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 5
HNI Corporation – Key Facts 5
HNI Corporation – Key Employees 6
HNI Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 7
HNI Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
HNI Corporation – History 10
HNI Corporation – Company Statement 12
HNI Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
HNI Corporation – Business Description 16
HNI Corporation – Corporate Strategy 17
HNI Corporation – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
HNI Corporation – Strengths 18
Strength – Broad Product Portfolio 18
Strength – Leading Market Position 18
Strength – Split and Focus Business Model 18
HNI Corporation – Weaknesses 19
Weakness – Increasing Trade Receivables 19
HNI Corporation – Opportunities 20
Opportunity – Global Economic Outlook 20
Opportunity – Market Potential: Furniture Industry 20
HNI Corporation – Threats 21
Threat – Highly Competitive Environment 21
Threat – Rising Manpower Costs 21
HNI Corporation – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
HNI Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
HNI Corporation, Key Facts 5
HNI Corporation, Key Employees 6
HNI Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
HNI Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
HNI Corporation, History 10
HNI Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
HNI Corporation, Key Competitors 22
HNI Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
HNI Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
HNI Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
HNI Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
HNI Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 26
HNI Corporation, Ratio Charts 28
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.