Technology and Communications
International Game Technology (IGT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
International Game Technology (IGT) is a gaming company. The company designs, develops and manufactures gaming machines and systems products. The company provides electronic gaming equipment and systems, as well as related licensing, services, and component parts. It offers land-based games, and online and mobile games, with multi-line and multi-coin configurations. The companys systems products include infrastructure and applications for customer relationship management, casino management, player management, and server-based gaming. Its solutions also comprise infrastructure and applications to provide legal online wager-based gaming. The company, along with its development facilities and subsidiaries, operates in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and South Africa. IGT is headquartered in Las Vegas, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
International Game Technology – Key Facts 6
International Game Technology – Key Employees 7
International Game Technology – Key Employee Biographies 8
International Game Technology – Major Products and Services 9
International Game Technology – History 11
International Game Technology – Company Statement 17
International Game Technology – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
International Game Technology – Business Description 22
International Game Technology – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
International Game Technology – Strengths 23
Strength – Improved Interactive Business 23
Strength – Focus on Product Development 23
Strength – Strong Liquidity Position 23
International Game Technology – Weaknesses 24
Weakness – Declining Segmental Revenues 24
Weakness – Contract Breach 24
International Game Technology – Opportunities 25
Opportunity – Growing Gaming Industry 25
Opportunity – New Product Launches 25
Opportunity – Business Initiatives 25
International Game Technology – Threats 26
Threat – Dependency on the US 26
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 26
Threat – Theft of Digital Content 26
International Game Technology – Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
International Game Technology, Key Facts 6
International Game Technology, Key Employees 7
International Game Technology, Key Employee Biographies 8
International Game Technology, Major Products and Services 9
International Game Technology, History 11
International Game Technology, Other Locations 19
International Game Technology, Subsidiaries 20
International Game Technology, Key Competitors 27
International Game Technology, Ratios based on current share price 28
International Game Technology, Annual Ratios 29
International Game Technology, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List of Figures
International Game Technology, Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 31
International Game Technology, Ratio Charts 33
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.