iRobot Corporation (IRBT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
iRobot Corporation (iRobot) is a robot manufacturing company. The company designs, develops and sells robots. It develops two types of robots namely, home care robots and the defense and security robots. The homecare robots are designed to perform time consuming domestic works whereas the the defense and security robots are designed to performs tasks such as battlefield reconnaissance and bomb disposal, and multi-purpose tasks for local police and first responders. It manufactures and markets robots under the brand names iRobot, Roomba, Scooba, iRobot Dirt Dog, Create, PackBot, FirstLook, Mint, ViPR, NorthStar, iAdapt, FasTac, Aware, Home Base, Looj, Verro, Virtual Wall, and Warrior.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
iRobot Corporation – Key Facts 6
iRobot Corporation – Key Employees 7
iRobot Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
iRobot Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
iRobot Corporation – History 10
iRobot Corporation – Company Statement 13
iRobot Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
iRobot Corporation – Business Description 16
iRobot Corporation – Corporate Strategy 17
iRobot Corporation – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
iRobot Corporation – Strengths 18
Strength – Core Competence-Robots 18
Strength – Focus on Research and Development 18
Strength – Increased Financial Performance 18
iRobot Corporation – Weaknesses 19
Weakness – Dependence on Suppliers 19
Weakness – Dependence on Significant Customers 19
iRobot Corporation – Opportunities 20
Opportunity – New Product Launches 20
Opportunity – Strategic Contracts 20
Opportunity – Global Economic Outlook 20
iRobot Corporation – Threats 21
Threat – Government Regulations 21
Threat – Intense Competition 21
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 21
iRobot Corporation – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
iRobot Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
iRobot Corporation, Key Facts 6
iRobot Corporation, Key Employees 7
iRobot Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
iRobot Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
iRobot Corporation, History 10
iRobot Corporation, Other Locations 15
iRobot Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
iRobot Corporation, Key Competitors 22
iRobot Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
iRobot Corporation, Interim Ratios 26
iRobot Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List of Figures
iRobot Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 25
iRobot Corporation, Ratio Charts 27
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.