Leisure and Arts
Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Jack in the Box Inc. (Jack in the Box) is a restaurant company. It operates and franchises 2,250 quick-service restaurants in 21 states of the US and Guam. Through a wholly-owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises 638 Qdoba Mexican Grill fast-casual restaurants in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Jack in the Box offers hamburgers, tacos, specialty sandwiches, salads, drinks, real ice cream shakes and side items. Hamburgers represent the core product of the company which includes the signature jumbo jack, sourdough jack, ultimate cheeseburger and the 100% sirloin burger. The companys restaurants also offer guests the ability to customize their meals and to order any product, including breakfast items, any time of the day. Jack in the Box is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Jack in the Box Inc. – Key Facts 6
Jack in the Box Inc. – Key Employees 7
Jack in the Box Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Jack in the Box Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
Jack in the Box Inc. – History 10
Jack in the Box Inc. – Company Statement 12
Jack in the Box Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Jack in the Box Inc. – Business Description 15
Jack in the Box Inc. – Corporate Strategy 16
Jack in the Box Inc. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Jack in the Box Inc. – Strengths 17
Strength – Distinctive Product Offering 17
Strength – Strong Market Presence 17
Strength – Improving Bottomline Performance 17
Jack in the Box Inc. – Weaknesses 18
Weakness – Working Capital Deficit 18
Jack in the Box Inc. – Opportunities 19
Opportunity – Growth Potential in the US Restaurant Industry 19
Opportunity – Launch of New Products 19
Opportunity – Increasing Consumer Spending in the US 19
Jack in the Box Inc. – Threats 20
Threat – Government Regulations 20
Threat – Increase in Commodity Prices 20
Threat – Intense Competition 20
Jack in the Box Inc. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Jack in the Box Inc., Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Jack in the Box Inc., Key Facts 6
Jack in the Box Inc., Key Employees 7
Jack in the Box Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Jack in the Box Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Jack in the Box Inc., History 10
Jack in the Box Inc., Other Locations 13
Jack in the Box Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Jack in the Box Inc., Key Competitors 21
Jack in the Box Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Jack in the Box Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Jack in the Box Inc., Interim Ratios 25
Jack in the Box Inc., Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List of Figures
Jack in the Box Inc., Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 24
Jack in the Box Inc., Ratio Charts 26
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.