Landauer, Inc. (Landauer) is a medical device company. The company provides integrated radiation safety products and services that include occupational radiation monitoring, professional medical physics and medical products. Landauers products include dosimeters, dosimetry program reporting, radiation monitoring hardware, radiation monitoring software and dosimetry system solutions. The companys solutions include occupational radiation monitoring, patient radiation dose measurement, emergency preparedness, special services, custom research and development, onsite dosimetry solutions, online data and account management. Landauer is headquartered in Glenwood, Illinois, the US.
Landauer, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 09, 2013: Landauer Reports Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter And Year End Results
Dec 03, 2013: Landauer Declares Regular Cash Dividend
Nov 18, 2013: Landauer Sets Date And Time For Announcement Of Fiscal Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Results
Aug 26, 2013: Landauer Declares Regular Cash Dividend
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Landauer, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Landauer, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Landauer, Inc. – Key Information
Landauer, Inc. – Overview
Landauer, Inc. – Key Employees
Landauer, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Landauer, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Landauer, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Landauer, Inc. – History
Landauer, Inc. – Company Statement
Landauer, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Landauer, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Landauer, Inc. – Business Description
Landauer, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Landauer, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Landauer, Inc. – Strengths
Landauer, Inc. – Weaknesses
Landauer, Inc. – Opportunities
Landauer, Inc. – Threats
Landauer, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Landauer, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Landauer, Inc., Key Information
Landauer, Inc., Key Ratios
Landauer, Inc., Share Data
Landauer, Inc., Major Products and Services
Landauer, Inc., History
Landauer, Inc., Key Employees
Landauer, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Landauer, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Landauer, Inc., Other Locations
Landauer, Inc., Subsidiaries
Landauer, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Landauer, Inc., Key Competitors
Landauer, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Landauer, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Landauer, Inc., Annual Ratios
Landauer, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Landauer, Inc., Performance Chart
Landauer, Inc., Ratio Charts
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.