Technology and Communications
Lexmark International, Inc. (LXK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lexmark International, Inc. (Lexmark) is one of the worlds leading imaging and printing solution provider. It manufactures, develops and supplies printing and imaging solutions, managed print services, device management, document workflow, business process and content management solutions. The companys product portfolio includes laser printers, inkjet printers, dot matrix printers, multifunction devices and associated supplies, solutions and services. Lexmark serves its products and solutions to the distributed imaging and printing, content management and process management markets. The company distributes its products in over 170 countries across Europe, Americas, Middle East, Asia, Africa, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, Mexico and Philippines. Lexmark is headquartered in Lexington (Kentucky), the US.
The company intends to expand and strengthen its software and ISS segments offerings. To this end, the company formed alliances to pursue incremental business opportunities through its alliances. It also acquired related companies such as PACSGEAR, Claron Technology and Acuo Technologies to expand its business operations.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Lexmark International, Inc. – Key Facts 6
Lexmark International, Inc. – Key Employees 7
Lexmark International, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Lexmark International, Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
Lexmark International, Inc. – History 10
Lexmark International, Inc. – Company Statement 14
Lexmark International, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Lexmark International, Inc. – Business Description 18
Lexmark International, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 19
Lexmark International, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Lexmark International, Inc. – Strengths 20
Strength – Improved Perceptive Software Revenue 20
Strength – Strong R&D activities 20
Strength – Wide distribution and marketing network 20
Lexmark International, Inc. – Weaknesses 21
Weakness – Patent Infringement 21
Weakness – Declining Imaging Solutions and Services Revenue 21
Lexmark International, Inc. – Opportunities 22
Opportunity – Potential Global Printing Inks Market 22
Opportunity – Strong focus towards SOHO market 22
Opportunity – Inorganic growth initiatives 22
Lexmark International, Inc. – Threats 23
Threat – Changes in technology 23
Threat – Increasing IT Complexity 23
Threat – Intense competition 23
Lexmark International, Inc. – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Lexmark International, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Lexmark International, Inc., Key Facts 6
Lexmark International, Inc., Key Employees 7
Lexmark International, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Lexmark International, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Lexmark International, Inc., History 10
Lexmark International, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
Lexmark International, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Lexmark International, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Lexmark International, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Lexmark International, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Lexmark International, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List of Figures
Lexmark International, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 28
Lexmark International, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.