Mettler-Toledo International Inc (MTD) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc (MTI) is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of precision instruments and services. Its product portfolio includes pipettes and tips, analytical instruments, weigh modules, load cells, floor scales, dynamic checkweighers, precision balances, moisture analyzers, and gas analyzer, among others. The companys products find application in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 05, 2015 Mettler-Toledo International Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Results
Nov 06, 2014 Mettler-Toledo International Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
Jul 24, 2014 Mettler-Toledo International Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
May 08, 2014 Mettler-Toledo International Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Key Facts 6
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Key Employees 7
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Major Products and Services 9
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – History 11
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Company Statement 13
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Business Description 19
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Corporate Strategy 21
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Strengths 22
Strength – Thriving Business: the US Operations and Western European Operations 22
Strength – Established Presence: Laboratory Equipment Market and Industrial Instruments 22
Strength – Increasing Product Revenues 22
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Weaknesses 23
Weakness – Concentrated Manufacturing Activities 23
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Opportunities 24
Opportunity – Growth Strategy : Emerging Markets 24
Opportunity – Strategic Initiative: Blue Ocean Program 24
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Threats 25
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 25
Threat – Dependence on Suppliers 25
Threat – Intense Competition 25
Mettler-Toledo International Inc – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Feb 05, 2015: Mettler-Toledo International Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Results 34
Dec 04, 2014: Kapa Biosystems Strengthens European Commercial Operations with Dedicated Service and Support for Customers in the United Kingdom 35
Nov 06, 2014: Mettler-Toledo International Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results 36
Jul 24, 2014: Mettler-Toledo International Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results 37
May 08, 2014: Mettler-Toledo International Reports First Quarter 2014 Results 38
Feb 05, 2014: Mettler-Toledo International Reports Fourth Quarter 2013 Results 39
Section 5 Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Key Facts 6
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Key Employees 7
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, History 11
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Key Competitors 26
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Annual Ratios 28
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Interim Ratios 31
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List of Figures
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 30
Mettler-Toledo International Inc, Ratio Charts 32
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.