MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKS Instruments) is a provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions. Its products measure, control, power, monitor and analyze critical parameters, which improves process performance and productivity of advanced manufacturing processes. The product and service portfolio includes pressure measurement and control, materials delivery, gas composition analysis, control and information technology, power and reactive gas generation, and vacuum technology.
MKS Instruments, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 28, 2015 MKS Instruments Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2014 Financial Results
Oct 29, 2014 MKS Instruments Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Apr 23, 2014 MKS Instruments Reports Q1 2014 Financial Results
Feb 12, 2014 MKS Instruments Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
– About the Company 6
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Key Facts 6
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Key Employees 7
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
MKS Instruments, Inc. – History 10
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Company Statement 13
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Company Analysis 17
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Business Description 17
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 18
MKS Instruments, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Strengths 19
Strength – Robust R&D Capabilities 19
Strength – Global Presence 19
Strength – Business Performance: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment 19
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Weaknesses 20
Weakness – High Dependence on a Few Customers 20
Weakness – Unfavorable Product Mix: Asia Region Sales & Service and Analytical Solutions 20
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Opportunities 21
Opportunity – Launch of New Products 21
Opportunity – Growth in Global Semiconductor Industry 21
Opportunity – Strategic Acquisition 21
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Threats 22
Threat – Government Regulations 22
Threat – Competition 22
Threat – Vulnerability of Intellectual Property 22
MKS Instruments, Inc. – Key Competitors 23
Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Companys Recent Developments 30
Jan 28, 2015: MKS Instruments Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2014 Financial Results 30
Oct 29, 2014: MKS Instruments Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend 31
Apr 23, 2014: MKS Instruments Reports Q1 2014 Financial Results 32
Feb 12, 2014: MKS Instruments Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend 33
Jan 29, 2014: MKS Instruments Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results 34
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
MKS Instruments, Inc., Key Facts 6
MKS Instruments, Inc., Key Employees 7
MKS Instruments, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
MKS Instruments, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
MKS Instruments, Inc., History 10
MKS Instruments, Inc., Other Locations 15
MKS Instruments, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
MKS Instruments, Inc., Key Competitors 23
MKS Instruments, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
MKS Instruments, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
MKS Instruments, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List of Figures
MKS Instruments, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 27
MKS Instruments, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.