Transport and Logistics
SSA Marine, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SSA Marine, Inc. (SSA Marine) is one of the leading private transportation companies. It provides a broad spectrum of marine and rail terminal services. The companys services include terminal management, project development management, warehousing, equipment procurement, trucking, stevedoring, off-dock yard operations, rail yard operations, marketing support, and feasibility studies. It offers these services in over 120 markets across North America, Latin America, Asia, and Africa. SSA Marine operates as a subsidiary of Carrix, Inc. SSA Marine is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
The company seeks for opportunities to broaden its geographical reach by upgrading its facilities through strategic collaborations with other market players. To this end, SSA Marine commenced vehicle processing operations at the Port of Lazaro Cardenas to export the Mexican vehicles to other Latin American markets.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
SSA Marine, Inc. – Key Facts 4
SSA Marine, Inc. – Key Employees 5
SSA Marine, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 6
SSA Marine, Inc. – Major Products and Services 7
SSA Marine, Inc. – History 8
SSA Marine, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
SSA Marine, Inc. – Business Description 12
SSA Marine, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
SSA Marine, Inc. – Strengths 13
Strength – Robust Infrastructure 13
Strength – Core Offering 13
Strength – Operational Expertise 13
SSA Marine, Inc. – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Limited Applications 14
SSA Marine, Inc. – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – Growing Container Market 15
Opportunity – Transport and Logistics Industry Outlook 15
Opportunity – Global Economic Scenario 15
SSA Marine, Inc. – Threats 16
Threat – Challenges Associated with Labor Strikes 16
Threat – Foreign Exchange Fluctuations 16
Threat – Intense Competition 16
SSA Marine, Inc. – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
SSA Marine, Inc., Key Facts 4
SSA Marine, Inc., Key Employees 5
SSA Marine, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
SSA Marine, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
SSA Marine, Inc., History 8
SSA Marine, Inc., Other Locations 10
SSA Marine, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
SSA Marine, Inc., Key Competitors 17
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.