St.George Bank – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
St. George Bank (St. George) provides retail and business banking solutions such as lending, payments, investment portfolio management, insurance, leasing and wealth management solutions to individuals and small businesses. The companys products and services include home, business and personal loans; credit cards; payment solutions; online services such as internet, mobile and phone banking; and share trading. It also offers business finance, advice for cash flow finance, trade finance, automotive and equipment finance, property finance, transaction banking, treasury service and risk management solutions. It is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation. St.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
St.George Bank – Key Facts 4
St.George Bank – Key Employees 5
St.George Bank – Key Employee Biographies 6
St.George Bank – Major Products and Services 7
St.George Bank – History 8
St.George Bank – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
St.George Bank – Business Description 11
St.George Bank – SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis – Overview 12
St.George Bank – Strengths 12
Strength – Industry Specialists 12
Strength – Business Growth 12
Strength – Support of Parent Company 12
St.George Bank – Weaknesses 13
Weakness – Charge of Late Fees 13
St.George Bank – Opportunities 14
Opportunity – Growing Cards and Payments Market in Australia 14
Opportunity – Market for Small Businesses and Start-ups 14
Opportunity – Economic Growth 14
St.George Bank – Threats 15
Threat – Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements 15
Threat – Intense Competition 15
Threat – Lower Interest Rates Environment 15
St.George Bank – Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
St.George Bank, Key Facts 4
St.George Bank, Key Employees 5
St.George Bank, Key Employee Biographies 6
St.George Bank, Major Products and Services 7
St.George Bank, History 8
St.George Bank, Key Competitors 16
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.