The Hearst Corporation – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Hearst Corporation (Hearst) is one of the leading and diversified media and communication companies in the US. The company through its seven business groups operates in the communications industry, in print media, including newspapers, magazines and business publishing. The company is also into the business line of broadcasting on radio and TV, cable networks, TV production and distribution, newspaper features distribution and real estate. Some of the key brands of the company include San Francisco Chronicle, Houston Chronicle, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, A&E Network, Cosmopolitan TV, UGO Entertainment, and Black Book among others.
The Hearst Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 27, 2014 Hearst Corporation Announces Formation of Hearst Health
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
The Hearst Corporation – Key Facts 4
The Hearst Corporation – Key Employees 5
The Hearst Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 6
The Hearst Corporation – Major Products and Services 7
The Hearst Corporation – History 9
The Hearst Corporation – Company Statement 14
The Hearst Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
The Hearst Corporation – Business Description 19
The Hearst Corporation – Corporate Strategy 20
The Hearst Corporation – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
The Hearst Corporation – Strengths 21
Strength – Unique Offerings 21
Strength – Interest in Fitch Group 21
Strength – Strong Presence in Magazine Market 21
The Hearst Corporation – Weaknesses 22
Weakness – Competitive Positioning 22
The Hearst Corporation – Opportunities 23
Opportunity – Increase in Broadband Usage 23
Opportunity – Global Outlook for IT Services Market 23
Opportunity – Growth Initiatives 23
The Hearst Corporation – Threats 24
Threat – Regulatory Compliance 24
Threat – Fierce Competition 24
Threat – Piracy of Motion Pictures 24
The Hearst Corporation – Key Competitors 25
The Hearst Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 27
Jan 27, 2014: Hearst Corporation Announces Formation of Hearst Health 27
Section 4 Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
The Hearst Corporation, Key Facts 4
The Hearst Corporation, Key Employees 5
The Hearst Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 6
The Hearst Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
The Hearst Corporation, History 9
The Hearst Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
The Hearst Corporation, Key Competitors 25
The Hearst Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 26
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.