Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tompkins Financial Corporation (Tompkins) is a financial services holding company. It provides commercial banking services such as lending activities for business purposes including real estate financing, construction, equipment financing and accounts receivable financing. It also provides services such as deposit and cash management services, letters of credit, sweep accounts, credit cards, purchasing cards, Internet-based account services, and remote deposit services. It retail banking services include checking accounts, savings accounts, time deposits, IRA products, brokerage services, residential mortgage loans, personal loans, home equity loans, credit cards, debit cards and safe deposit services. Tompkins also provides investment management, trust and estate, financial and tax planning, property and casualty insurance, employee benefit consulting, and life, long-term care and disability insurance. Tompkins is headquartered in Ithaca, New York, the US.
The company’s strategy is to diversify within its markets and grow internally and through acquisitions of financial institutions, branches, and financial services businesses.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Key Facts 6
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Key Employees 7
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
Tompkins Financial Corporation – History 10
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Company Statement 11
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Business Description 15
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Corporate Strategy 16
Tompkins Financial Corporation – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Strengths 17
Strength – Business Performance: Banking Segment 17
Strength – Adequate Capital 17
Strength – Asset Quality 17
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Weaknesses 18
Weakness – Net Interest Margin 18
Weakness – Cost Efficiency: Insurance Segment 18
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Opportunities 19
Opportunity – Modest Growth in P&C Sector: the US 19
Opportunity – Improving US Banking Sector 19
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for Wealth Management 19
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Threats 20
Threat – Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements 20
Threat – Competition 20
Threat – Interest Rate Fluctuations 20
Tompkins Financial Corporation – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Key Facts 6
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Key Employees 7
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Tompkins Financial Corporation, History 10
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Key Competitors 21
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 22
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Annual Ratios 23
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 24
Tompkins Financial Corporation, Ratio Charts 26
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.