TriMedx, LLC – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
TriMedx, LLC (TriMedx) is a healthcare equipment services provider. It offers clinical engineering, and medical equipment management services that enable healthcare facilities and organizations to provide quality care to patients. The companys services portfolio includes data management, equipment repair, preventive maintenance, clinical technology management, InSource, field services, and client support. It offers these services to leading global healthcare providers and mission hospitals across the US and emerging markets. TriMedx is a subsidiary of Medxcel and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – ATriMedx, LLC – Key Facts 4
TriMedx, LLC – Key Employees 5
TriMedx, LLC – Key Employee Biographies 6
TriMedx, LLC – Major Products and Services 7
TriMedx, LLC – History 8
TriMedx, LLC – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
TriMedx, LLC – Business Description 11
TriMedx, LLC – Corporate Strategy 12
TriMedx, LLC – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
TriMedx, LLC – Strengths 13
Strength – Association with the Parent 13
Strength – Established Presence: Clinical Engineering Market 13
Strength – Strong Customer Base 13
TriMedx, LLC – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Employment Discrimination Action 14
TriMedx, LLC – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – Global Diagnostic Imaging Market 15
Opportunity – Dearth of Qualified Clinical Engineering Personnel 15
Opportunity – Market Growth in Emerging Economies 15
TriMedx, LLC – Threats 16
Threat – Stiff Competition 16
Threat – Technological Obsolescence 16
Threat – Regulatory Oversight 16
TriMedx, LLC – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
TriMedx, LLC, Key Facts 4
TriMedx, LLC, Key Employees 5
TriMedx, LLC, Key Employee Biographies 6
TriMedx, LLC, Major Products and Services 7
TriMedx, LLC, History 8
TriMedx, LLC, Key Competitors 17
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.