Technology and Communications
U-Shin Ltd. (6985) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
U-Shin Ltd. (U-Shin) is a product development company. It designs, develops, produces, sales and exports various system devices and control machines for automotive, industrial machinery, and home security units. The company also develops radio wave application systems. It classifies its business into three divisions, namely, Automotive Parts, Industrial Equipment, and Home Security Unit. Its product line includes lock sets, electronic devices, latches, switches, electrical components and others. The company has research and development centers in Hiroshima, Japan and supporting centers are in Germany, China, US and India. It also has a Quality Assurance Division which manages the quality of its products by thorough process management technology. It operates across North America, Europe, and Asia. U-Shin is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
U-Shin Ltd. – Key Facts 6
U-Shin Ltd. – Key Employees 7
U-Shin Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies 8
U-Shin Ltd. – Major Products and Services 9
U-Shin Ltd. – History 10
U-Shin Ltd. – Company Statement 12
U-Shin Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
U-Shin Ltd. – Business Description 15
U-Shin Ltd. – Corporate Strategy 16
U-Shin Ltd. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
U-Shin Ltd. – Strengths 17
Strength – Product Engineering Capabilities 17
Strength – Strong Automotive Portfolio 17
Strength – Established Presence across Several Geographies 17
U-Shin Ltd. – Weaknesses 18
Weakness – Limited Liquidity 18
Weakness – Declined Operating Performance 18
U-Shin Ltd. – Opportunities 19
Opportunity – Global Economic Outlook 19
Opportunity – Growth Prospects: Automotive Industry 19
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for EMS 19
U-Shin Ltd. – Threats 20
Threat – High Competition 20
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 20
Threat – Regulations from RoHS and WEEE 20
U-Shin Ltd. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
U-Shin Ltd., Key Facts 6
U-Shin Ltd., Key Employees 7
U-Shin Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
U-Shin Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
U-Shin Ltd., History 10
U-Shin Ltd., Other Locations 13
U-Shin Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
U-Shin Ltd., Key Competitors 21
U-Shin Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
U-Shin Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
U-Shin Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List of Figures
U-Shin Ltd., Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 25
U-Shin Ltd., Ratio Charts 27
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.