Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
UT Medical Group, Inc. (UTMG), formerly University Physicians Foundation, Inc., is a not-for-profit healthcare group. It is the private practice wing of the faculty of University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC). The group focuses on providing patient care, medical education and medical research. UTMG offers a wide range of healthcare services including primary care, specialty services, and hospital based services for children and adults. UTMG offers services in therapeutic areas of dermatology, nephrology, plastic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, psychiatry, surgery and neonatology, among others.
UT Medical Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 17, 2014 UT Medical Group Names Gina Alexander Chief Financial Officer
May 07, 2014 UT Medical Group Welcomes Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
May 06, 2014 UT Medical Group Expands Neonatology Services
Feb 25, 2014 UT Medical Group Launches Center Specializing in IVF and Infertility Treatment
Jan 22, 2014 UT Medical Group Adds Interventional Cardiologist
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Key Facts 4
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Key Employees 5
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 6
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Major Products and Services 7
UT Medical Group, Inc. – History 8
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Company Statement 9
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Business Description 12
UT Medical Group, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Strengths 14
Strength – Diversified Service Offerings 14
Strength – Focused Research and Development Activities 14
Strength – Strategic Partnerships 14
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Weaknesses 15
Weakness – Geographically Confined Operations 15
Weakness – Litigation Claims 15
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Opportunities 16
Opportunity – Changing Demographics 16
Opportunity – Strategic Expansion 16
Opportunity – Rising Healthcare Expenditure in the US 16
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Threats 17
Threat – Stringent Government Regulations 17
Threat – Competitive Pressures 17
Threat – Shortage of Skilled Healthcare Professionals 17
UT Medical Group, Inc. – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 19
Jun 17, 2014: UT Medical Group Names Gina Alexander Chief Financial Officer 19
May 07, 2014: UT Medical Group Welcomes Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon 20
May 06, 2014: UT Medical Group Expands Neonatology Services 21
Feb 25, 2014: UT Medical Group Launches Center Specializing in IVF and Infertility Treatment 22
Jan 22, 2014: UT Medical Group Adds Interventional Cardiologist 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
UT Medical Group, Inc., Key Facts 4
UT Medical Group, Inc., Key Employees 5
UT Medical Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
UT Medical Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
UT Medical Group, Inc., History 8
UT Medical Group, Inc., Other Locations 10
UT Medical Group, Inc., Key Competitors 18
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.