Technology and Communications
Visonic Ltd. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Visonic Ltd. (Visonic), is a developer and manufacturer of high-quality electronic security systems and components. The companys key products offerings include alarm systems and peripherals; home security alarm systems; wireless emergency response systems; wired detectors; and components and accessories. It provides real-time connectivity between families, homes, property, care givers and community support networks. The company’s products are marketed and sold through a network of distributors, and sales representatives in more than 100 countries across Europe, Australia and Americas.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
Visonic Ltd. – Key Facts 4
Visonic Ltd. – Key Employees 5
Visonic Ltd. – Key Operational Employees 6
Visonic Ltd. – Major Products and Services 7
Visonic Ltd. – History 8
Visonic Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Visonic Ltd. – Business Description 12
Visonic Ltd. – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Visonic Ltd. – Strengths 13
Strength – Global Presence 13
Strength – Research and Development Activities 13
Strength – Product Portfolio 13
Visonic Ltd. – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Patent Infringement 14
Visonic Ltd. – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – Contracts and Agreements 15
Opportunity – Growing Demand for Security Systems 15
Visonic Ltd. – Threats 16
Threat – Legal Requirements 16
Threat – Competitive Pressures 16
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 16
Visonic Ltd. – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Visonic Ltd., Key Facts 4
Visonic Ltd., Key Employees 5
Visonic Ltd., Key Operational Employees 6
Visonic Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Visonic Ltd., History 8
Visonic Ltd., Other Locations 10
Visonic Ltd., Subsidiaries 10
Visonic Ltd., Key Competitors 17
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.