VQ OrthoCare – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
VQ OrthoCare (VQ Ortho) formerly VisionQuest Industries, Inc. is an orthopedic device company. It develops, manufactures and distributes non-invasive medical solutions for bone, joint and soft-tissue conditions. The company offers a wide range of products, including Bionicare system, knee bracing, electrotherapy devices, bone growth stimulation, spinal bracing products, upper extremity products, lower extremity and miscellaneous products. VQ Ortho services include in-home patient fitting of braces and medical devices, physician and payer support, technology enabled compliance monitoring and around the clock patient care. It has a manufacturing facility in California. The company sells its products through a network of sales and distribution in more than 26 states of the US and through a direct sales force and a network of distributors in various countries the world over. VQ Ortho is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
The company seeks to establish itself through the development of innovative products and enhancement of existing products, internal development, strong partner relationships and strategic alliances. This intent is reflected in its recent product launches in Orthopedic segment.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
VQ OrthoCare – Key Facts 4
VQ OrthoCare – Key Employees 5
VQ OrthoCare – Key Employee Biographies 6
VQ OrthoCare – Major Products and Services 7
VQ OrthoCare – History 8
VQ OrthoCare – Company Statement 10
VQ OrthoCare – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
VQ OrthoCare – Business Description 12
VQ OrthoCare – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
VQ OrthoCare – Strengths 13
Strength – Proprietary Technology 13
Strength – VQ Orthocare Patient Centre 13
VQ OrthoCare – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Discontinuation of Studies/ Termination of Trials 14
VQ OrthoCare – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – New Product Launches 15
Opportunity – Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market 15
Opportunity – Orthopedic Prosthetics Market 15
VQ OrthoCare – Threats 16
Threat – Dependence on Single Manufacturing Facility 16
Threat – Stringent Government Regulations 16
Threat – Competition and Rapid Technological Change 16
Threat – Cost Containment Measures 16
VQ OrthoCare – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
VQ OrthoCare, Key Facts 4
VQ OrthoCare, Key Employees 5
VQ OrthoCare, Key Employee Biographies 6
VQ OrthoCare, Major Products and Services 7
VQ OrthoCare, History 8
VQ OrthoCare, Other Locations 11
VQ OrthoCare, Key Competitors 17
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.