Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Wells Fargo & Company (Wells Fargo) is a diversified financial services holding company offering retail, commercial and corporate banking services to individuals, businesses and institutions. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in wholesale banking, mortgage banking, consumer finance, equipment leasing, agricultural finance, commercial finance, securities brokerage and investment banking, insurance agency and brokerage services, computer and data processing services, trust services, investment advisory services, mortgage-backed securities servicing and venture capital investment. The company has operations in 36 countries worldwide. Wells Fargo is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Wells Fargo & Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 10, 2015: Newpark Resources Announces Credit Facility Amendment
Jun 26, 2013: Wells Fargo Targets Investing More Than $100 Million In SunEdison Distributed Generation Solar Projects
Jun 10, 2013: Wells Fargo Announces $6.4 Billion In Environmental Financing In 2012
May 08, 2013: WMWD Commissions 916kW Solar PV System In US
Apr 22, 2013: Wells Fargo Awards $3m Grant To Community-based Environmental Groups
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Wells Fargo & Company – Key Facts 6
Wells Fargo & Company – Key Employees 7
Wells Fargo & Company – Key Employee Biographies 9
Wells Fargo & Company – Major Products and Services 11
Wells Fargo & Company – History 13
Wells Fargo & Company – Company Statement 18
Wells Fargo & Company – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 23
Wells Fargo & Company – Business Description 23
Wells Fargo & Company – Corporate Strategy 24
Wells Fargo & Company – SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis – Overview 25
Wells Fargo & Company – Strengths 25
Strength – Adequate Capital 25
Strength – Credit Quality 25
Strength – Diversified & Balanced Revenue Mix 25
Wells Fargo & Company – Weaknesses 26
Weakness – Net Interest Margin 26
Weakness – Non Interest Income 26
Weakness – Wholesale Banking 26
Wells Fargo & Company – Opportunities 27
Opportunity – Global Economic Outlook 27
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for Global Wealth Market 27
Opportunity – Growing US Cards and Payments Market 27
Wells Fargo & Company – Threats 28
Threat – Competition 28
Threat – Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements 28
Threat – Fluctuations in Interest Rates 28
Wells Fargo & Company – Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Wells Fargo & Company, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 36
Mar 10, 2015: Newpark Resources Announces Credit Facility Amendment 36
Oct 28, 2014: Wells Fargo Launches $10 million Cleantech Innovation Incubator 37
May 01, 2014: Strata Completes Nine New Solar Projects across North Carolina; Wells Fargo Provides $100mm in Financing 39
Mar 19, 2014: SunEdison Completes 24 MW Cascade Solar Power Plant, Selling Power To San Diego Gas & Electric; Financing Provided By Wells Fargo 40
Section 5 Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
Wells Fargo & Company, Key Facts 6
Wells Fargo & Company, Key Employees 7
Wells Fargo & Company, Key Employee Biographies 9
Wells Fargo & Company, Major Products and Services 11
Wells Fargo & Company, History 13
Wells Fargo & Company, Subsidiaries 19
Wells Fargo & Company, Key Competitors 29
Wells Fargo & Company, Ratios based on current share price 30
Wells Fargo & Company, Annual Ratios 31
Wells Fargo & Company, Interim Ratios 33
Wells Fargo & Company, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List of Figures
Wells Fargo & Company, Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 32
Wells Fargo & Company, Ratio Charts 34
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.